Manners for 3, 4 & 5 year olds
- Pre-Etiquette is an ideal introductory level class for Preschool age children to learn proper manners, etiquette, social skills and table manners.
- Classes are fun and interactive with games, crafts and activities that promote self-confidence, friendships and consideration for others.
- Students will learn proper manners, social and communication skills they will utilize for a lifetime.
Class lessons include:
- The Magic Words - Please, Thank you and I'm Sorry
- Party and Playdate Manners
- Table manners and correct use of utensils.
- Sessions are 45 minutes, once a week, for four weeks.
Next available class:
Paula Sobb President, Director email@example.com