Jr. Etiquette for 6th - 9th Grade Girls & Boys
- Focuses on the important aspects of socialization and communications skills for this age group.
- Teaches responsible independence, consideration for others and valuable life skills.
- Comprehensive etiquette program for tweens and teens in Atlanta.
- The goal of the courses is to launch confidant youth into a successful pattern for life.
Jr. Etiquette for 6th-9th Grade Boys and Girls
Instructor - Deirdre Gonzales, Director of Children's Etiquette
Milton City Hall - Community Place Bldg
February 17th, 24th, March 3rd, 10th, 17th
4:00 to 5:30
Investment in your child's future - $310
*payments can be made via check, paypal or Venmo
www.venmo.com/PeachtreeEtiquette - Paula Sobb
- Introductions, Shaking Hands, Eye Contact, Effective Communication
- Self Presentation, Body Language, Hygiene, Appropriate Dress
- The Art of Small Talk, Polite Conversation
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Written Communication, TechEtiquette
- Giving and Receiving Gifts, Thank you notes
- Table manners for all occasions, Being seated at the table, Proper use of the napkin, Understanding a four course place setting.