- Focuses on manners, socialization and dining skills for girls and boys.
- Classes are fun, interactive sessions to engage the children in discussion and activities.
Next Available Class:
Elementary Etiquette 1st - 5th Grade Boys and Girls
Instructor - Deirdre Gonzales, Director of Children's Etiquette
September 24th - October 22
2:30 - 3:30 Sunday
Investment in your child's future - $203
- What is etiquette and the importance of good manners and civil behavior
- Meet & Greet essentials, Rules of Introduction, Eye Contact, Shaking hands
- Phone, Gadget and TechEtiquette and Safety
- Gift giving & receiving, Thank you notes
- Table manners for all occasions, Being seated at the table, Proper use of the napkin, Understanding a four course place setting
- Tuition includes a gift book "Mr. Rude Is Not a Cool Dude" - Co-authored by Ms. Sobb this book reinforces the important etiquette concepts taught at Peachtree Etiquette. The book is hard covered and autographed by the author and Ms. Sobb
Paula Sobb President & Director firstname.lastname@example.org